Become A Mentor
Make a difference in a young man's life
Join Our Strong Group of Mentors
Volunteer mentors are the strength of the Zanoba program.
Do you want to make a difference in a boy's life and give back to our community? Mentoring is a great way to do that. You don't need special skills or training -- all that's required is honesty and commitment, and a willingness to share a little of your life with a boy who is in the process of figuring his life out. We empower boys to make healthy choices so they can become the men they want to be.
Mentor Commitment includes:
- Committing to be a program mentor for a minimum of one year
- Making time to connect with your mentee regularly; two times a month (ideally once every other week)
- Maintaining and sharing contact logs with board members
- Continuing to act as a healthy, positive role model for mentees
Mentor Benefits Include:
- Building a healthy relationship with a child
- Strengthening our local community
- Meeting new friends
- Developing better communication skills
- Having a whole lot of FUN!!